HCISD Digital Citizenship
Students, families, and staff are encouraged to share opinions and comments freely on HCISD social media platforms. Because this is a family-friendly forum, please keep your comments and posts respectful. Comments and posts that violate any of the guidelines listed below will be removed:
- Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments.
- Do not post comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Please take the privacy of others into consideration. Comments naming individuals will be removed.
- Do not post solicitations, advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
- Do not post content that is likely to offend or provoke others.
- Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics.
We reserve the right to maintain the integrity of our social spaces by actively monitoring and removing content for any reason.